1. With reference to early show " 2/06/1980 Uneaton" . It is in fact Nuneaton , Warickshire. The 77 Club. I should know as I was there.
  2. You're right, corrected, thanks!
  3. I think you have the facts wrong. I'm sure it was Nuneaton June 2 1980. 77 Club. I think you have repeated Nottingham by mistake. It looks like Start have got their facts from U2 Live by Pimm Jal de la Parra.Very good book but they have made the same spelling error. By the way at that concert someone stole Bonos mic halfway through Electric Co.
  4. Originally posted by pattiern:I think you have the facts wrong. I'm sure it was Nuneaton June 2 1980. 77 Club. I think you have repeated Nottingham by mistake. It looks like Start have got their facts from U2 Live by Pimm Jal de la Parra.Very good book but they have made the same spelling error. By the way at that concert someone stole Bonos mic halfway through Electric Co.

In fact, we sync our dates from U2gigs.com , maybe you're best contacting them at http://www.u2gigs.com/feedback.html
  5. Yes. Just tried writing to Feedback but after about 20 attempts of sending it the CAPTURE system won't let me do so.So I've given up. Oh well never mind.
  6. Originally posted by pattiern:Yes. Just tried writing to Feedback but after about 20 attempts of sending it the CAPTURE system won't let me do so.So I've given up. Oh well never mind.

Try axver @ u2gigs.com
  7. Hi There. Just wanted to say that in your page on the Early Shows U2 played in Nuneaton on 2/06/1980 at the 77 Club and not in Uneaton. I should know as I was there. Thanks.