1. Think we should go offline more often, you addicts!!
  2. We are back!!!
  3. Very, very glad to be back
  4. Wooohooo, it's back!!! Awesome job getting it up again so quick.
  5. I missed all of you!
  6. WELCOME BACK!!! Glad to see you are up and running again!

Linda
  7. I usually feel disliked on most internet forums, but I only feel a little hate here, and 95% of it is when I mention how much I hate the I'll Go Crazy Remix. After spending my time only having Prince.org to post on, It was easy to see that I'm much more hated over there, so it's nice to be somewhere I can only be a little disliked...lol.

In all seriousness, I am soooooooo happy the site is back. If I ever get the kind of income to share anything, I'll donate here for sure.
  8. You're much too hard on yourself. Get an avatar (like Sergio mentioned earlier) and you'll be FOTM in no time!

Right, Remy?

(Prince fans are very critical and hard to please from what I hear).

9. Liking Please and Gone helps as as well
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:You're much too hard on yourself. Get an avatar (like Sergio mentioned earlier) and you'll be FOTM in no time!

Right, Remy?

(Prince fans are very critical and hard to please from what I hear).

I am very critical, but I am actually very pleased with both Prince and U2's albums. Prince should have probably had a little bit more time between albums, but I don't hate any of them. With U2, I don't listen to October that much, but still don't dislike it. U2 plays it safe live a little more than Prince, but you never get a bad U2 show. Even the worst of U2 bootlegs seem to have some good moments. Even if Bono's voice is weak like the Veritgo tour, they are still very good shows. Prince, on the other hand, at his best is far better than U2 could dream of being, but sadly, he is going through the motions live, and at his worst, is nowhere near as good as U2 at their worst.