1. Nice way to discover U2!

PS Wow, Alex isn't in the club? DS

2. there's a CLUB?!?!

Nah I don't want to be that guy who has to ask or beg for it. That's not really what my intention was with that comment! It'd just be super cool is all. If it happens, it happens, if not, it doesn't! I don't even know what the criteria for this kind of thing is!
  3. We're hijacking Vetri's topic, guys
  4. I didn't understand nothing....lol

5. Hahahaha, you don't need to! It's all irrelevant in regards to the current thread. I just want to say again how much I enjoyed reading your interview. I can only relate to many of the things you talked about, namely the part about always being in "U2's world". I don't think a day goes by when I don't do something U2 related!
  6. Alex, get out. There's a reason you're not in the club, threadjacking like this. Paulo has never jacked a topic, instead, he creates wonderful multicams for us to enjoy.

Again, Paulo, great read Always good to see how U2 are such a key part of someone's life, in your case, literally. Hope to see some more videos from you soon.
  7. That was such a fun read. I loved your story about how you came to love them. Congrats Paulo!
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

Hahahaha, you don't need to! It's all irrelevant in regards to the current thread. I just want to say again how much I enjoyed reading your interview. I can only relate to many of the things you talked about, namely the part about always being in "U2's world". I don't think a day goes by when I don't do something U2 related!

Oh, ok. Thanks