1. Yep I would throw the Rotterdam 15/6 gig in there too, the band were on fire in 1992/3 as we all know, but very much definitely in in May / June 1992, and for these particular shows as well as my first ever U2 gig in Sheffield just after on 17th June they were red hot.
  2. Stockholm 92 is basically the whole of Zoo TV encapsulated into 2 hours of fun.

From Willie William's diary:"Well tonight was the one. It was the night that I stopped during the gig and thought to myself "This is the high point on my career". The entire gig from the Globe in Stockholm was broadcast live to just one person's house - that of Mr John Harris of Nottingham, England. He won an MTV competition, so got the private broadcast. His small living room was piled high with TV's and of course everybody from the whole street was in there. There was also a camera at their end, sending pictures back to us, so at various points during the show, the living room in Nottingham would appear on the stage video walls. Bono would break to speak to them and they would reply of course. Of course by 10pm everyone at the Nottingham end was blind drunk, which made it all the more entertaining. Technologically it was flawless too, which was pretty astounding. So later on, Benny and Bjorn - the guys from ABBA - appear. We have U2 and ABBA performing 'Dancing Queen' beneath the mirrorball trabant, being broadcast live from a giant spherical building in Sweden to one terraced house in Nottingham. I rest my case."

It's just THAT good.
  3. Awesome