1. It's so very true that Zoo leg 2 was amazing,however i never truly appreciated just how good these gigs were til maybe 7 or 8 years ago when i started getting hold of some bootlegs of them,pretty much being starved on just the Sydney dvd for all those years (although not a bad thing i suppose) it opened my eyes to the brilliance of it all.
    Stockholm and Rotterdam are timeless,Dortmund too were great great gigs.
  2. Hi everyone, Stockholm 11.6.92 was my first take on U2 concert experiences. As I dont remember much what happened in my life back then, but this one is really in fresh memories. John and with Björn and Benny made this remarkable show, which I always carry on with me, and now I sort of wanted to close the circle in Globen last sunday. Then what happened. Gunman. Or whatever the reason is, this is probably the threat we are facing these days. There were no terrorism of anykind in nineties. These things started to evolve after 9/11. I just remember incident in olympics in Munich -72 in the past. Whatsoever I was not feeling angry going home, since I had a splendid weekend with a friend in town anyway, just a slight sadness that some people with their actions can do so much harm to others. Now I felt Iam actually not supposed to experience this tour at all, now just waiting for U2 crew to decide, whether they gonna bring this to Finland next year or not.
  3. do we have Larry singing some lines do Dancing Queen?
  4. Stockholm 2 has my favorite version of Bullet... Is one of my favorite bootlegs of ZooTV, so many anger and feeling around that time
  5. It is probably one of most popular recordings for the tour, not to mention clarity of the sound. And as for me this was the peak time for the band as well, I was not able to catch them on jt tour and earlier, simply cause I was too young, but really felt they already have reached the point they are comfortable but still have the hunger for even more.
  6. Originally posted by freaky:Hi everyone, Stockholm 11.6.92 was my first take on U2 concert experiences. As I dont remember much what happened in my life back then, but this one is really in fresh memories. John and with Björn and Benny made this remarkable show, which I always carry on with me, and now I sort of wanted to close the circle in Globen last sunday. Then what happened. Gunman. Or whatever the reason is, this is probably the threat we are facing these days. There were no terrorism of anykind in nineties. These things started to evolve after 9/11. I just remember incident in olympics in Munich -72 in the past. Whatsoever I was not feeling angry going home, since I had a splendid weekend with a friend in town anyway, just a slight sadness that some people with their actions can do so much harm to others. Now I felt Iam actually not supposed to experience this tour at all, now just waiting for U2 crew to decide, whether they gonna bring this to Finland next year or not.
    Wow man, I'm really sorry. This is the kind of experiences that make the postponement of the show much worse.
  7. Well, I have seen several shows in different locations, so Iam not crying out loud. But thank you for the empathy and hopefully this was one time incident online.t
  8. Originally posted by freaky:Well, I have seen several shows in different locations, so Iam not crying out loud. But thank you for the empathy and hopefully this was one time incident only.
  9. Originally posted by freaky:Hi everyone, Stockholm 11.6.92 was my first take on U2 concert experiences. As I dont remember much what happened in my life back then, but this one is really in fresh memories. John and with Björn and Benny made this remarkable show, which I always carry on with me, and now I sort of wanted to close the circle in Globen last sunday. Then what happened. Gunman. Or whatever the reason is, this is probably the threat we are facing these days. There were no terrorism of anykind in nineties. These things started to evolve after 9/11. I just remember incident in olympics in Munich -72 in the past. Whatsoever I was not feeling angry going home, since I had a splendid weekend with a friend in town anyway, just a slight sadness that some people with their actions can do so much harm to others. Now I felt Iam actually not supposed to experience this tour at all, now just waiting for U2 crew to decide, whether they gonna bring this to Finland next year or not.
    So sorry
  10. Make it 25!!!!!
  11. Stockholm and Kiel, two of U2's finest shows back to back. Incredible.