1. Good idea Will look into that
  2. The App is with problems. The app opens normally, show everything updated, including the active topics, last photos, last news... But, when I try to read the commentaries in the active topics, the app closes. I can see the photos, the lyrics and the news, but the topics I can't access. I can't login too! Please, fix it! Thanks!
  3. Hmmm we actually found an user of the app Will try to fix it this weekend, but I am quite busy
  4. it might very well be written somewhere above but I'm too lazy now to read it all, apologies...

I have a Samsung and it is Android. Does the app work for this thingy as well?

/your technology idiot speaking
  5. We could use another developer for the apps I really dont have time to work on those :/
  6. Is there an iphone app??

7. I think you do more than enough all over the site, and you've made it a dream to browse around the place. no need to spend time on developing apps. The mobile site works pretty good IMO.
  8. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]

I think you do more than enough all over the site, and you've made it a dream to browse around the place. no need to spend time on developing apps. The mobile site works pretty good IMO.

I agree with this. I really don't feel that I need an app. It'd seem wiser to me to maybe develop the mobile site a bit instead. I wouldn't mind being able to expand or just see a few more active topics there sometimes. I find the mobile site very good though.
  9. The apps are indeed pretty useless. We do have plans to redo the mobile site, but we might just make the main site scale down better to mobile devices ('responsive' layout).

I have hidden the WP7 app from the Marketplace for now.