1. 3000 for USA, 2700 for UK, 300 for Ireland. Not sure about the other numbers outside of that. Expect it's probably 10,000 worldwide though.
  2. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    3000 for USA, 2700 for UK, 300 for Ireland. Not sure about the other numbers outside of that. Expect it's probably 10,000 worldwide though.
    nice
  3. Been bugging me the last week or so about the record store day issue
    Is the lp cover gonna be printed U2 or U2 UV
    Atomic city was eteched U2 UV on the record
    I don't like the U2 UV
    Maybe someone knows what UV means
    Ultra violet or under Vegas
    It's still puzzling me tbh
  4. Originally posted by weiran:Been bugging me the last week or so about the record store day issue
    Is the lp cover gonna be printed U2 or U2 UV
    Atomic city was eteched U2 UV on the record
    I don't like the U2 UV
    Maybe someone knows what UV means
    Ultra violet or under Vegas
    It's still puzzling me tbh
    It’s Ultra Violet. The whole Vegas experience has been built around Ultra Violet light - glow in the dark, the lighting at Zoo Station, the UV dance party etc. The logo itself is a play in it as well.

It will list the band as U2 on the cover.
  5. This sets up for Pride in the fall and UF next April. That is course with no new music coming.

I wish they would have done Invisible or Sphere ambient mixes instead.
  6. why Pride in the fall ?
  7. I'm guessing it's a reference to the pattern of 40th Anniversary Edition 12 Inch Vinyl Records the band has been releasing since 2019.
  8. Yes that is the speculation and reasoning.
  9. Originally posted by miryclay:This sets up for Pride in the fall and UF next April. That is course with no new music coming.

I wish they would have done Invisible or Sphere ambient mixes instead.
    If they are indeed pushing to put an album out in the fall, I suspect anything for RSD in the Fall, and in the Spring would be tied to that.