1. I've just chosen this round of the Bootleg Round Table and I was using the advance search to help me choose. It's already a really good search engine with many, many different filters.

We can currently list the shows in order of downloads and sound quality, and I think you can do this in the normal show pages.

Is there any way of adding a "sort by reviews"? It might only help us in the BRT, but it might also help people choose a boot by knowing there are plenty of reviews to help.

Just dreaming out loud!

Nick
  2. I think it's a good idea, I'm sure Chris could easily implement it too since we can already sort by downloads.
  3. Good idea! Will do!
  4. Catalogue supports ordering on number of reviews now
  5. As if I missed the holy spirit pass through.

Works like a charm, now Pato can fulfill his dreams and review the shows he has yet to do.
  6. Originally posted by iTim:As if I missed the holy spirit pass through.

Works like a charm, now Pato can fulfill his dreams and review the shows he has yet to do.

7. Glad you like it.

If there is anything else just let us know! Remy and I can't promise to do everything you want, but if we think its a good idea and if its feasible, we will
  8. Is it possible to allow the quick search to retrieve results for a partial entry? For example, if you type 'listen' it only brings up results that contain an exact match as opposed to the partial matches such as the "What are you listening to right now?" topic.

That example isn't so bad, but I just typed in 'wallpaper' hoping to find the "Wallpapers/Covers" thread, a bit annoying that you need to remember the 's' too. Of course, I could just go to the forum search page but that means covering more miles.