1. Hello,

I'm looking for the audio rip of SYCMIOYO and COBL dvd singles + All because of You video (from ABOY dvd single)...

Because it's official material, i will post my adress here: paladineau@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot!
  2. I will be more precise, i'm looking for audio rips of:

Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own - Live at HQ, 16th Nov. 2004 (from Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own dvd)

Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own - Video (with Bono in the streets at beginning) and City of Blinding Lights - Live from Brooklyn Bridge (from City of Blinding Lights dvd)

All Because of You - Video (from All because of You dvd)

Thanks

PS my adress is on the first post
  3. Originally posted by theedge123I will be more precise, i'm looking for audio rips of:

Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own - Live at HQ, 16th Nov. 2004 (from Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own dvd)

Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own - Video (with Bono in the streets at beginning) and City of Blinding Lights - Live from Brooklyn Bridge (from City of Blinding Lights dvd)

All Because of You - Video (from All because of You dvd)

Thanks

PS my adress is on the first post

I'll send you an email shortly. Cheers!
  4. Thank you!
  5. Oops, it's paladineau@yahoo.ca, not .com
  6. Do you have problems to contact me? I never receive a message...
    But Remy says it's ok, can you put it on the forum, so other people will have access to it too

Thank you!
  7. Thanks for posting Remy
  8. Originally posted by theedge123Oops, it's paladineau@yahoo.ca, not .com

Do you have problems to contact me? I never receive a message...
    But Remy says it's ok, can you put it on the forum, so other people will have access to it too

Thank you!

Sorry for the delay in replying. I hadn't read this thread again since my last visit. I'll be happy to re-send them.
  9. Thank you a lot