1. Andrew: Kudos for voting for Breathe, and NOT voting for I'll Go Crazy, which is on like TEN BILLION other releases. I have to give you a sad face for not voting for Electrical Storm. This great song has never had a live release of any kind, but I can't be mad at someone who voted for Breathe!
  2. haha u wouldnt believe this but i took my vote off ES and put it on Breathe just before i put my vote in, i thought that Breathe was a better representation of the tour. No way was i going to vote for Crazy or Mos, i have both of them already from Waide Awake in Europe.
  3. Originally posted by Andrew_Chaha u wouldnt believe this but i took my vote off ES and put it on Breathe just before i put my vote in, i thought that Breathe was a better representation of the tour. No way was i going to vote for Crazy or Mos, i have both of them already from Waide Awake in Europe.

Well, I'm thinking you should have taken your vote off of Mysterious Ways...since a bunch of fans will vote for that anyway...but just not voting for Crazy Tonight is enough to make you a star in my book!
  4. Beautiful Day was next on my chopping block but i thought it needed to be on there
  5. Voted!

What an awesome thing for them to be doing! They really meant it when they said they'll improve on the subscriber gifts!
  6. I really am excited about this idea. Can't wait to see how the vote turns out.
  7. I hate to keep replying to my own topic, and will try to let others lead the way, but I am thinking of holding out on my vote. It may seem like I am trying to circumvent the voting, which is exactly what I am trying to do! I figure if I hold off, and see that Electrical Storm, Breathe, TUF, or another "essential" song is getting killed in the voting, I can leave off all the songs that are ahead of my favorites. Sure, it may be a little unfair, but if Storm is losing by a minor percent to say..."One," which is my favorite all time U2 song, I will cut my all time favorite song, since I have live versions of One on official releases, bootlegs, and so many other sources. This would be my only chance to get a clear Soundboard version of one of my other favorite songs. Storm may not be in my top 10 all time songs, but it is probably my favorite all time song not available in soundboard. I suppose Zooropa is right there too, but will vote for Zooropa at all costs. I doubt Zooropa would be neck and neck with Storm, but I'd be willing to cut many of my all time faves to give Storm a chance. After putting "I'll Go Crazy If We Don't Shove This Song down your throat Tonight," on so many releases, I find it hard to believe they just didn't axe it to begin with.

The best solution? Just make the thing a 4 Disc Set which you can get with a 2 year renewal, so everybody gets all of these songs. Yeah, I know I should just be happy we have a choice at all, but I can dream, right?
  8. Electrical Storm is currently ranked 22nd out of the 46, its only 0.02% infront of the Crazy remix which is in 23rd, face palm.
  9. Well, holding out my vote may work. I can really try something dumb, and only vote for Storm, and songs rated below it that are acceptable to me. I figure as long as I don't vote for the 9 or so songs above Storm that had the lead when U2.com closes the updates, I at least have a chance to make a very, very, small difference in my vote. As "unethical" as my strategy is, I just can't imagine a soundboard live recording of Electrical Storm being locked up in the valuts, when lovers of this song have no other way to hear it in such grand fashion. Lovers of SBS, WOWY, etc, have tons of releases and DVD to hear those tracks. Oh well, I thought I promised myself I would stop replying to my own thread, but I guess when it comes to this thread, I'm sick in the head.
  10. I can imagine a SB version of Electrical Storm locked up in the vaults. They had no idea what they were doing with that song.
  11. They never nailed Electrical Storm anyway.

EDIT. Matt, great minds think alike (although Americans write quicker in ther past-midnight that I do when I'm just awoke).
  12. By the way: it was JUST ABOUT TIME for U2.com to realize their chosen tracklists were crap.

Oh, and vote for SPanish Eyes you bastardzzzz!!! hahaha