1. I believe that the crew played Dirty Day from the Sydney ZooTV show over the PA before the show. A lot of people thought that it was being sound checked, but it wasn't. I think that's what happened but I'm not sure.
  2. Originally posted by lestertriplett87:I believe that the crew played Dirty Day from the Sydney ZooTV show over the PA before the show. A lot of people thought that it was being sound checked, but it wasn't. I think that's what happened but I'm not sure.

you are correct
  3. Originally posted by thefly07:A friend of mine who knows someone who knows the head of U2's security said that the security team is contracted for an arena tour for 2013-2014. Who knows, sounds plausible. Im pretty sure Bono has already mentioned briefly the possibility of them doing arena's next time around

Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:[..]

Interestingly, I had it from a very reliable source who had it from Dallas that they're planning to tour again in 2 years, which would fit it with your source.

But...we all know that what is planned now may have very little to do with what happens in two years time.

I also have a source who said something along that line....no joke.

4. then the rumour has a strong reasoning behind it

5. I wasn't saying he played it, just joking it was probably his idea to put it on during soundcheck.
  6. A live dvd of all the songs played at the 360 tour + bonus dvd of the Glastonbury concert.

2 years of working on a new cd and then another tour again.
  7. What's next? A 720 degrees tour! Latest rumours say that right now the designers have stumbled upon some severe obstacles in trying to push the state-of-the-art technology even further than 360, but the band's management is confident they will be able to sell every seat twice on the next tour.

Joking aside, I can see a new album coming in late 2012 at the earliest, but probably that's when they'll just hit that rich songwriting vein again ... Anyway, I prefer waiting more to get a great album than get an album soon.
  8. And this is why I read the forums...always good for a laugh or two when I feel comatose (numb?) in the morning, lol. What've they said the latest on an album is? Late 2012? So if it comes out then...an arena tour for 2013 probably isn't out of the question.

Two things:
    1.) If they don't come to Indianapolis, I will be pissed. We're hosting a Super Bowl, we've hosted several NCAA basketball tournaments, we're the 12th largest city in the country and growing, and they ignored us on the last two tours.
    2.) Mercy and Every Breaking Wave should really be on the next album, or at least released (officially) in some form...they're too good not to be released!