1. Kite is one of my 10 favorite songs.
    But I like Sometimes too
    Bye bye.
  2. Kite for me. Sometimes is great, but kite is more emotical, and the Melbourne 200 version with the edge's solo, just awesome!!
  3. Being that I just lost my own dad in the past month, both songs carry a lot of emotion for me.

I have to say that the latest versions of KITE, as heard on the "Window In The Skies" CD single... WOW. That extra bit at the end... The Edge gives me chills!
  4. Sometimes is great,but I prefer Kite
  5. Sometimes for me, it helped me through some rough days.
  6. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979Being that I just lost my own dad in the past month, both songs carry a lot of emotion for me.

I have to say that the latest versions of KITE, as heard on the "Window In The Skies" CD single... WOW. That extra bit at the end... The Edge gives me chills!

Is that version downloadable?
  7. Just got the live Kite bside from Window single. Holy crap. Single best performance on the Vertigo Tour.
  8. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979Being that I just lost my own dad in the past month, both songs carry a lot of emotion for me.

From which show in Sydney is it? I must have that song!!!!
  9. Could someone please e-mail the official version from the Window-single to me?

casper1512@gmail.com

10. Thank you very much Remy

That version is the greatest Kite I've ever heard. Even better than Slane's version..speechless...
  11. Kite. I want it to be played at my funeral.

Alex