1. Over the years, Edge has performed a few tracks solo. Which of the following do you think was the best:

Van Diemen's Land, Numb, Sunday Bloody Sunday (POPMART), any of the POPMART karyoke tracks.

I would personally say Numb. The nonstop monotone recitiation, the elements of confusion and the fat lady vocals were killer.
  2. Numb is definitely his best, as well as one of the band's best. Van Diemen's Land is a close second, but it's just not the song that Numb is.

Also, there was a poll for this on this site not too long ago that included Seconds as an Edge song - did he sing that one as well? It sounds like Bono to me.
  3. Definately Van Diemens Land!!!
  4. well, every song Edge performes alone, is great. I think i choose Numb. It's the most weird song U2 ever made. And bono does well on that that song. That emtoical 'I feel numb' is great.
  5. Heroine (with Sinead O'Connor on vocals)

Alex
  6. Originally posted by TheCowboyAlso, there was a poll for this on this site not too long ago that included Seconds as an Edge song - did he sing that one as well? It sounds like Bono to me.

Yeah, most of the people thought it was Bono, it really sounds like Bono, but the fist verse ("It takes a second to say goodbye, // Say goodbye.// It takes a second to say goodbye,// Say goodbye, say bye bye // Where are you going to now?")... In U2byU2 Bono comments this!