1. Very nice

2. He's also been saying that EBTTRT, Zooropa (with a question mark at the end, and "not sure) and Unknown Caller have been soundchecked.
  3. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

He's also been saying that EBTTRT, Zooropa (with a question mark at the end, and "not sure) and Unknown Caller have been soundchecked.

Very likely it were Dallas and co.
  4. Originally posted by twitterEven better for the 8th time, sound like we're on 1992!

5. surely the "zooropa" rehearsal is just the intro to COBL
  6. Should be a fun night....
  7. EBTTRT for the 8th time??? Hum... I don't want to be too optimistic, but I'm really hoping for a wondeful surprise when I wake up tomorrow.
  8. Originally posted by Thib6992:EBTTRT for the 8th time??? Hum... I don't want to be too optimistic, but I'm really hoping for a wondeful surprise when I wake up tomorrow.

A bootleg? Not if Julien has anything to say about it!
  9. Everything today here in Buenos Aires is about U2. Radio and TV stations are talking about tonight´s concert in all its programs. Its gonna be a great night tonight. It´s really a very beautiful day. The weather is fantastic, sun is shinning and no clouds in the sky!

More to come from Buenos Aires.
    Regards!
  10. Even Better and Unkown Caller and Zooropa would be f*cking awesome but I guess its only for the COBL intro
    But is it U2 or is it the crew?
  11. mildly surprised that the shows aren't sold out...
  12. Originally posted by yeah:Soundcheck report (Crew):

COBL
    Vertigo
    Unknown Caller
    Mysterious Ways
    Streets
    Zooropa
    Even better...(x5)

Unknown Caller