1. Well I think it got brought up here.
    And I'm pretty sure these guys were talking about it.
    It was also pretty noticeable here.
    Think it was around this topic as well.
    And it might even be over here!

Jesus, Bob, why must you argue something with someone who's clearly been here much, much longer than you have, and would clearly know about this?! It's remarkable.

Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    and i didn't start this thread to start any fights or arguments or whatever is going on.
    i simply started the topic because i was genuinely interested in the difference between 320kbps mp3 files and a flac/lossless file, and why it mattered so much to the guys over there at u2torrents

I highly, highly recommend that you use the links above, and that the mods close this thread to prevent what has already happened each time this has been brought up on the threads above. It's not worth another pointless fight clogging the board when its happened multiple times before. The list above is extensive enough for anyone to read all that they wish about it.
  2. Agree with the poster above me, and above all, a thread discussing the thoughts of people at another website is not really appropiate to post in this forum. Let's stick with the people here, talking about them is hard enough