1. I know that but when you're that young you don't acknowledge what the artists are trying to achieve and how much it compares to others.
  2. Originally posted by jofice:I know that but when you're that young you don't acknowledge what the artists are trying to achieve and how much it compares to others.

But that doesn't mean you can't be a fan that young. I liked some godawful shit when I was 3 as well.
  3. Is this all getting a bit childish.
    get back to nit-picking audio formats
  4. No. Don't go back to formats. I didn't reply, I'm finished that conversation.
  5. this is naughty indeed!

such children you guys! grow up
  6. Ok ok, Mr Dylbagz, why don't you go over to U2torrents and personally ask them that. That would be the simple solution to this.

And, the argument on the page before, that wouldn't have started if Bob hadn't got involved. Bob (or Brendan) - stop being so argumentative.

End of.
  7. Originally posted by KieranU2:Ok ok, Mr Dylbagz, why don't you go over to U2torrents and personally ask them that. That would be the simple solution to this.

And, the argument on the page before, that wouldn't have started if Bob hadn't got involved. Bob (or Brendan) - stop being so argumentative.

End of.

to be honest, it's cause i'd rather deal with the people here..
    to me they just seem nicer
    more open, friendly and helpful in my honest opinion

and i didn't start this thread to start any fights or arguments or whatever is going on.
    i simply started the topic because i was genuinely interested in the difference between 320kbps mp3 files and a flac/lossless file, and why it mattered so much to the guys over there at u2torrents

i'm not having a go at anyone or any fan-site, i'm merely just asking a question, and doing it here, seeing as no one over there on the other site ever responds to any of the forum topics i ever open.

i hope this solves the issue, whingers.
  8. As I said its because trading of CD's or rips off them. If you do that lossy (a few times), quality degrades quickly. Even at high bitrates.

Other arguments are that they just prefer lossless because they hear or think they hear the difference.
  9. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]

i simply started the topic because i was genuinely interested in the difference between 320kbps mp3 files and a flac/lossless file, and why it mattered so much to the guys over there at u2torrents

mp3= lossy; flac=lossless - that's the difference.

People over there prefer lossless files because they want their music in the best possible quality.

There are a few other advantages of lossless files, but at the end of the day, that's the main reason.

10. my humble and maybe obvious opinion .. you can hear the difference depending mostly on what sound system you used

11. Sure you can. My niece is 3 and she loves Mofo and likes the colours of the Popmart stage.