1. What a joke. Well, I’m
    Still looking fir two tickets fir msg and Baltimore.
  2. What’s up! Still shamefully begging on the internet for PJ tickets! I’ll throw in the towel in a few weeks and drop a mortgage payment on stubhub.
  3. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:What’s up! Still shamefully begging on the internet for PJ tickets! I’ll throw in the towel in a few weeks and drop a mortgage payment on stubhub.
    Maybe if pearl jam had priced there tickets more in line with u2 then they wouldn’t have had a complete sell out and there might have been at least a few hundred tickets left for the expensive seats on ticketmaster instead of having to go to scalpers and having to pay twice as much. Not having a go at you mate btw just suggesting that maybe there’s more logic to U2’s ticket pricing on recent tours than was given credit for, hope you find something soon and for a reasonable price, still haven’t got round to seeing pearl jam live and it’s really something I need to do.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Maybe if pearl jam had priced there tickets more in line with u2 then they wouldn’t have had a complete sell out and there might have been at least a few hundred tickets left for the expensive seats on ticketmaster instead of having to go to scalpers and having to pay twice as much. Not having a go at you mate btw just suggesting that maybe there’s more logic to U2’s ticket pricing on recent tours than was given credit for, hope you find something soon and for a reasonable price, still haven’t got round to seeing pearl jam live and it’s really something I need to do.
    What happened was PJ secured an insane amount of tickets for fan club lottery. I lost that lottery. Now there’s an incredibly small amount on the secondary market. Supply /demand. I completely disagree. It’s amazing how affordable they keep their tickets and they managed to cripple the secondary market for every show except NY and COL. Where by state law tickets must be transferable, so that out of their control. go check stubhub for their US tour. Go read up on what they did with tickets. It’s unprecedented really. Concerts that have a face value of $200-$400 is disgusting to me.
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    What happened was PJ secured an insane amount of tickets for fan club lottery. I lost that lottery. Now there’s an incredibly small amount on the secondary market. Supply /demand. I completely disagree. It’s amazing how affordable they keep their tickets and they managed to cripple the secondary market for every show except NY and COL. Where by state law tickets must be transferable, so that out of their control. go check stubhub for their US tour. Go read up on what they did with tickets. It’s unprecedented really. Concerts that have a face value of $200-$400 is disgusting to me.
    But there is no reason why a secondary seller should profit from a gig they did nothing to stage.
  6. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Well good on them if they’ve came up with a system that has generally stopped scalpers making money, I didn’t know they had found a successful way to do so. It’s annoying that one of the shows they haven’t is NY. Still if the laws dictate that there it would have been better having a more expensive ticket face value for they shows and stopping scalpers that way, having affordable tickets for that show has just led to you and I’m sure many other fans looking at the secondary market where you’ll probably pay more than even the most expensive u2 tickets were officially from the same venue. I do applaud there efforts though for other locations.
  7. True. But I can’t think of any other Sold out act with zero tickets on the secondary market for sold out shows. Can you? NY and CO don’t count because of their laws.
  8. I regret to say that the best thing they should do is oversaturate the market to decrease cost. This is what U2 did on 360.
  9. Originally posted by miryclay:I regret to say that the best thing they should do is oversaturate the market to decrease cost. This is what U2 did on 360.
    They may in the fall. Who knows. There’s no perfect solution.
  10. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:What’s up! Still shamefully begging on the internet for PJ tickets! I’ll throw in the towel in a few weeks and drop a mortgage payment on stubhub.
    I really really do hope you don't do that, you know for a fact that ticket drops and fan-tickets sells DO happen when the shows get closer! Don't give in to the scalpers!
  11. I sold one of my tickets for both nights of the Seattle 2018 show about two weeks beforehand. I realize that the supply/demand ratio isn’t quite the same but surely they’ll be sellers closer to the MSG date.