1. Sounds cool, right?
  2. Or you could just pick a random show
  3. i know nothing about making/ maintaining a website, but i'd really like a way to go striaght to my forum bookmarks from the homepage if it's not too much hastle or time
  4. Originally posted by Andrew_C:i know nothing about making/ maintaining a website, but i'd really like a way to go striaght to my forum bookmarks from the homepage if it's not too much hastle or time

First of all, I know I'm not a mod or anything, but we have specific forums for requests like that.

Secondly, why not just bookmark your forum bookmarks to your web browser? Simple as pulling a tab down and clicking them; two clicks as opposed to one. Not too difficult (it's what I do; I generally don't even visit the homepage first)
  5. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

First of all, I know I'm not a mod or anything, but we have specific forums for requests like that.

Secondly, why not just bookmark your forum bookmarks to your web browser? Simple as pulling a tab down and clicking them; two clicks as opposed to one. Not too difficult (it's what I do; I generally don't even visit the homepage first)

i didnt think to check elsewhere, i just saw this thread and thought "yeh i have an idea too". but ur 2nd point cancels out my request, ill just do that