1. i have downloaded the mediafire links and go to extract the files, and do so successfully with all songs but 7 - WGRYWH and the So Cruel snippet song, where it says the CRC integrity test has failed and i cannot extract these two songs?

any ideas on this - are they broken .rar files or is it something to do with my downloading?

(the files are the complete size it says they are on the mediafire site too..)

cheers
  2. You downloaded all parts in the same folder? Extracting the first part is then enough

If that is what your doing we will need to reupload to fix it
  3. all parts are in the same folder and i extract part 1 first as always..
    i don't do a thing different with 1992-05-22 than i do with any of the other boots i have downloaded :S

still not working

sorry to be a pain!
  4. If you're used to the proccess and do it regullarly without any problems, I'd say that you got a corrupt or incomplete download, it happens sometimes: your browser suddenly stops the download being a few KB's (or MB's) away from the final size of the file, and therefore it doesn't work right. Try redownloading the part where Wild Horses and So Cruel are located at, it might help.

5. they are the size they're meant to be from mediafire

6. Corrupt downloads often have the same size as they're meant to.
  7. i have downloaded part 1 five times now i think...
    and each time i am having the same problem :S

sorry to be a nuisance
  8. That's weird. I'm going to download it myself, I'll let you know.
  9. I'll upload a single part download for you in a few hours.
  10. if it helps you guys i downloaded this a few days ago and had no problems unzipping and rejoining it.
  11. So Cruel and Wild Horses are corrupt indeed.
  12. is it fixed now guys?