1. Once was at a gig in my local bar, and between the bands Achtung Baby was on repeat. Great night!
  2. All Because Of You was on the local rock radio today
  3. Just looking at some of the recent U2 tracks played on BBC Radio:

Song For Someone
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    Mysterious Ways
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Running To Stand Still
    An Cat Dubh

I never hear anything but Beautiful Day and Still Haven't Found...
  4. I've heard 4 U2 songs from SOI in the past couple weeks from a local college station in Boston (Emerson College): Miracle, EBW (multiple times), and, just today, both Volcano and California. Very surprised a college station would play new songs from a band in their 50s!
  5. Originally posted by shkee23:I've heard 4 U2 songs from SOI in the past couple weeks from a local college station in Boston (Emerson College): Miracle, EBW (multiple times), and, just today, both Volcano and California. Very surprised a college station would play new songs from a band in their 50s!
    Counter-culture is the hip thing to do in college and even though U2 is incredibly popular, compared to the current trends of music, U2 is just as "indie" as your typical college pub band.
  6. Originally posted by iTim:Just looking at some of the recent U2 tracks played on BBC Radio:

Song For Someone
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    Mysterious Ways
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Running To Stand Still
    An Cat Dubh

I never hear anything but Beautiful Day and Still Haven't Found...
    An Cat Dubh alone?
  7. Turns out it was from a BBC session in 1980. But yes, the poor thing was alone.
  8. This morning Where the streets have no name...but by Pet shop boys
  9. Lol
  10. A few days ago I heard EBW the single mix
  11. I still have not heard that