1. I have some hi-res photos (about 3000x2000 pixels, from the 1st of December 2009, Bono with footballers in London) and cannot upload them. I guess I satisfy all the rules...
  2. Would be helpful to know what the reason is you cannot upload them

Error messages, the moment it stops, anything else..
  3. Error #2038.
  4. Can you e-mail one photo to remy [at] u2start.com?
    Or send it to me through a PM, as a URL.

Then I will try to do the same, and see where the problem lies. Thanks!
  5. I just found out that our photo hosting provider has some server problems, which can cause websites to be very slow or unreachable, which can be the cause of this problem. Looking at the nature of your error I am quite certain that this is exactly the issue you are facing.

You just have to retry later on Thanks!
  6. Did it - email to you .
  7. Have the same problem many times before .

8. Really? That shouldn't happen! It works fine for many other people, hundreds of photos are being uploaded each month. Maybe it helps to try another internet browser? Google Chrome often works well for these kind of things. (and is the fastest browser anyway)

Currently the page is not even available, so it if doesn't work tomorrow I will manually upload the photos myself in your name
  9. Google Chrome also helpless in this fu...ing thing)). Please upload these photos by yourself .

10. Like I said, the photo uploader will not work today, so if you still experience the problems tomorrow let me know and I'll upload them
  11. Just uploaded your photos succesfully with Google Chrome, the issues were related to the network issues which are perfectly fixed Thanks!
  12. Ok. Glad to be with you. But I think those are "miscellaneous"-related photos.