1. I think it depends on the period. As I can't imagine a short-haired Bono during ZooTV, I can't imagine him back with his long hair style now. Even his shortened one (like the first two legs of 360) seems to... insipid now. His spiky hair fits the character he is playing on stage, so I really like it.
  2. Originally posted by Thib6992:I think it depends on the period. As I can't imagine a short-haired Bono during ZooTV, I can't imagine him back with his long hair style now. Even his shortened one (like the first two legs of 360) seems to... insipid now. His spiky hair fits the character he is playing on stage, so I really like it.

I mostly think the same.
  3. I haven't seen it yet, and as such I cant comment.
  4. I really couldn't care less.
  5. As he starts getting older the long hair isn't going to work as well. I've liked what he's had going on for the past two years or so. I still will always hold a special place in my heart for the badass 80's mullet
  6. Originally posted by Doc32:As he starts getting older the long hair isn't going to work as well. I've liked what he's had going on for the past two years or so. I still will always hold a special place in my heart for the badass 80's mullet

The mullet was definitely badass. Back in the 80s, it should've been considered the fifth member.
  7. The Fly's hair is still my absolute nr.1
    But i like this one too
  8. The current hairstyle fits his age, but I miss long hair
  9. The popmart era was cool but when i think off bono's hair it's the 87/89 style for me..
  10. Someone above said each style somehow suits the tour, and thats right. PopMart just is associated with that short crop hair, Elevation and Vertigo HAD to have that longer hair. And it looked GOOD on the Vertigo Tour, for me...when he had it combed and tamed. When that got out of control...it was nasty.

But anyway, in terms of 360, his shorter hair was much cooler for me. This is so much more...trying-to-be-the-fly-again for me.
  11. god almighty, the hair discussion is back

I loved his hair last summer, as it was the closest to the popmart style.... recent Bono with short hair? all the way for me. Vertigo was a pain for my eyes, all looking greasy and like something I don't want to touch. not good.
    this summer's hair is still good as well, but it's slowly growing too long for my taste. I prefer the short version