2010-09-26 - San Sebastian
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Wish I could have seen more of the 360 shows. They were a blast especially from that second European leg onwards
  2. Absolutely, same here. I terribly miss the 360 Tour. I regret every second of the decission making process that led me to seeing only 2 shows of that incredible tour. I should have trusted my guts, ask for a bank loan and go to fucking Moncton.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Absolutely, same here. I terribly miss the 360 Tour. I regret every second of the decission making process that led me to seeing only 2 shows of that incredible tour. I should have trusted my guts, ask for a bank loan and go to fucking Moncton.
    I was lucky seeing 8 360 shows during 3 years...
    Great tour and saw a lot of different songs.
    In 2011 was just because we were in Canada for a working holiday at that time.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Absolutely, same here. I terribly miss the 360 Tour. I regret every second of the decission making process that led me to seeing only 2 shows of that incredible tour. I should have trusted my guts, ask for a bank loan and go to fucking Moncton.
    9 years later, I still have to pinch myself that I saw my fav band for the first time in my backyard end the coolest & most successful tour ever. In Moncton. I’ll never get over it.
  5. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I was lucky seeing 8 360 shows during 3 years...
    Great tour and saw a lot of different songs.
    In 2011 was just because we were in Canada for a working holiday at that time.
    8 is a great number, also they were very well spread out among the 3 years. That Seattle show was really a bonus eh?
  6. Originally posted by Kembacelts8:[..]
    9 years later, I still have to pinch myself that I saw my fav band for the first time in my backyard end the coolest & most successful tour ever. In Moncton. I’ll never get over it.
    Haha, lucky you. You've only seen that one Moncton show so far, right? Well, it's a great one to start your live career - and even to end it!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Haha, lucky you. You've only seen that one Moncton show so far, right? Well, it's a great one to start your live career - and even to end it!
    Yup the only one so far unfortunately. Was going to a show in Boston on EI tour, but plans fell through. Next tour will absolutely be there though no matter what!

Seeing the Claw in your small home of Moncton, Set list was amazing & them playing 40 for the only time all tour was unreal too.
  8. Yeah really nice bonus - Lenny Kravitz as opening act, EBTTRT, Zooropa for the first time and amazing version of AIWIY (really rocking). + The Fly on the soundcheck. Nice trip from Vancouver
  9. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Yeah really nice bonus - Lenny Kravitz as opening act, EBTTRT, Zooropa for the first time and amazing version of AIWIY (really rocking). + The Fly on the soundcheck. Nice trip from Vancouver
    Arrrghhh don't rub it in
  10. 10 years ago tonight. What a night, what a show. After the slightly disappointing tour opening in Barcelona, they really achieved lift-off in 2010. What a night, what a show.