2010-09-26 - San Sebastian
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Congrats Sergio, that was a hell of the night for you!

Magic like that happened to my friend at Zagreb 2 concert. WOWY is her favorite song since she was like 4 or 5. And when we gather sometimes we always say that they should leave WOWY out because it's rubbish live on this tour, but she never gives up on defending the song.

This photo of her was taken after the concert:

Do you remember where Bono sang Shine like stars? At second Zagreb show. And maybe in Dublin, but I'm not sure.

She told how he noticed her sign in the first row during the song and gave a little sign and at the end of the song...boom! Even I almost cried when he started to sing that because it was because of her.

You never forget things like that.
  2. Haha Bono got two messages to sing that snippet, maybe he should sing it more often
  3. That's obviously much more special than my non-scientifically-proved story - congratulations to her

I have some amazing pics, to be honest. I contained myself and tried not to shoot a lot, and enjoy the concert. I achieved that too

This is one of the best photos I've ever taken:

Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4738/97835335.th.jpg[/IMG]'

But I have plently of them of a similar quality. Lots of great Edge pictures (I have a soft spot for Edge as you all know ...)
  4. Oh, by the way: nunomoreira1 was besides me at the concert

5. What a shot, Sergio!!!
  6. Glad to hear you had the concert of a lifetime Sergio. Love the picture.

7. wow..... this is... by far.... the most amazing thing that could happen to you, Sergio... I'm all so happy for you
  8. Sergio, goosebumps while reading your story! Congratulations friend!
  9. I was there with Sergio...the whole night. With one of those...BAD posters...Asking myself if them will play BAD...And then...after I still, I saw the music rising guitar and I thought, Mercy BUTTTTT it was Spanish Eyes!!!! I looked left to see Sergio. He bursted in tears...It was the most legendary moment I have ever seen but hear bad at Dublin...

Congrats Sergio...and thanks as always for been so gentle with me
  10. Ladies and gentlemans, "pridix" is one of my long-term friends, I was with him in Barcelona last year and in San Sebastian last Sunday too. Please give him a warm welcome
  11. (Bono, during I Will Follow bridge):

Thirty-four years ago, yesterday, I got to meet this guys, we got to meet each other... So it's kind of a birthday today, here...

Another memory I will have forever, close to my heart. Hearing it in the IEM has brought me two tears to the corner of my eyes...
  12. Chris Voynet recording is up and working on Dimeadozen....

I lost my account there but I'm sure some charitable and generous sould would upload it here Thanks in advance!!!