1. Bono, definitely.
    I actualy enjoy talking about third world countries, AIDS drugs and stuff
  2. Larry. He seems so bitter and angry, I think it would be amusing to get him drunk and have him bitch about how much he hates everything the band has ever recorded (seriously, is there any U2 album the guy has ever not crapped all over in interviews?).
  3. Bono. I'd want more than one pint, and I reckon he would too.
  4. Adam.

I have a feeling we'd get more interest from the ladies!!!
  5. Larry!

...coz we share the same sense of humour!
  6. Has to be Adam.

Bono would chat your head off - it wouldn't be a conversation.

Larry is cool but quite serious &, to be honest, a little scary

Edge is a dead sound guy but I can the impression it would be a 'gentlemen' conversation....

...In terms of an interesting, original and inciteful two-way conversation with a guy who's been through & seen it all there would be no beating Adam.
  7. Edge.

Mainly beacuse I'm also a guitarist, and it'd be great to talk influences and guitars and gear, but also because I think it'd be fun to talk to him about the music and experimenting with it, seeing as how it's the Edge's sound that did most of the experimenting.
  8. I would say all of them as they each have different views on various things ie politics, sport, music etc etc so the conversations would at least be varied and what a way to spend your time downing a nice ice cold pint or 2, 3,4 etc............
  9. Id have to say either Larry or Adam. Probably Adam.

Bono would be too political for me. Although it might be interesting it would feel like talking to a politician trying to get you to join his cause....for the first pint anyways. Multiple i might have to reconsider Bono.

Myself knowing nothing about guitars I don't think Edge would be that interesting a conversation, even if he is my favorite band member.

Larry seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't want to be there having a pint. Probably would rather spend his free time at home with his kids

Thus I'm going with Adam. He's kind of an odd ball as is. Would love to hear what he would have to say.
  10. Can I change my vote to McG? I now appreciate the most valuable conversation I could have would be how to make lots and lots of money
  11. None of them

But a day on the sauce with Dalas would be real eye opener and great fun
  12. Bono.. agree with you Nicole! I'd sit for at least 12 pints...