1. Is there anywhere on the site that I can read about how to post photos on the site, I have checked help page and cannot seem to locate information about posting photos.

Thank you
    WIRE
  2. Like A Song

Thanks for the heads up.

regards
    WIRE
  3. Strange thing, I did post my photos from Brussels 22 and Brussels 23
    Only the photos from Brussels 22 show up, I dont see my photos from Brussels 23 ?
    What is going on?
  4. The crew needs to approve your photos before they show up
  5. That is strange, cause my september 22 photos showed up within 5 minutes...
    Another thing, my september 22 photos dont show up when searching for 2010-09-22 - Brussels, Belgium - King Baudouin Stadium , how is that possible?
  6. They should be on the show page of the Brussel show.

Also sometimes the crew sees the photos in 5 minutes and approves them immediately.

EDIT: Something went wrong, your photos from the 22 are not linked properly. Will fix that later
  7. Also sometimes photos are disapproved because they don't meet our quality standards. But as Chris said, sometimes we're fast, sometimes we're not
  8. I think I'm particulary strict, I disapprove photos pretty easily. But it's just because we don't need 50 blurry shots of the 360º screen per show
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:I think I'm particulary strict, I disapprove photos pretty easily. But it's just because we don't need 50 blurry shots of the 360º screen per show

Me too I disapprove more than I approve.
  10. Linked your pictures to the Brussels shows