1. You could buy a book from your local bookstore.

And you can get interviews at u2torrents.

Or why don't you use Google?
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

You could buy a book from your local bookstore.

Don't be an ass . . . . .

3. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

You could buy a book from your local bookstore.

I could I suppose, but my point is it would be much more complicated (in more than one way) for me to do that than someone(s) who already has the prerequisites to easily deal with it.

I started this topic hoping to shed a light on the issue, in turn hoping that someone who has good knowledge of the matter would contribute. It wasn't my intention to say: "I'm too lazy, why can't someone else do it?".

I didn't think my initial post would come off like that, and I truly hope – to most people – it didn't.

Point taken, and sorry if you got offended. I did feel I was greatly misunderstood by at least one person.
  4. You haven't been misunderstood. I just like some people to do things for themselves rather than expect it to be done for them.
  5. I understand that as well, and as said agree. I'm just far less suited to do this than someone (tentatively) working on the site, having full access to the archive and great knowledge of U2 citations. Do you not see my point as well?
  6. Originally posted by carlibengarli:I understand that as well, and as said agree. I'm just far less suited to do this than someone (tentatively) working on the site, having full access to the archive and great knowledge of U2 citations. Do you not see my point as well?

I certainly do but it's not as hard as you seem to think it is. If I get 100 quotes myself I simply copy them into an admin page. If you get 100 quotes then you copy them to here. It's the same no matter who does it.

The only difference is that you feel 'strongly' about it. I don't at the moment so you have the motivation in this case.
  7. I'm on my fellow citizen on this one. No need for whining him down.

Bra förslag

8. No such thing is happening. Why ask for what you can simply do yourself?

9. Because it is.

I'll tell you what i'll do. I'll spend an hour of my own time to fill the request of a single member who could quite easily fill that request himself.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

I'll spend an hour of my own time to fill the request of a single member who could quite easily fill that request himself.

Or maybe admit you didn't like the idea at all at the first place?