1. North Star really takes the cake for me. I'm not quite sure what I see in it at the moment, but I feel that it's a song that the band really needs. It's simple, it's heartfelt, and I feel that it works well with the whole spaceship theme of the tour.

MS is great, really great, but I feel that the song deserves a bit of explanation before it is played. The story behind the song is truly exceptional and I feel that listening to the band talk about their experiences with broadcasting the siege of Sarajevo, then being inspired to write said song is almost as moving as the song itself.

HMTMKMKM is a great hit, but I don't like where it is, especially with With Or Without You following it. Move it a little earlier in the set, and it'll be great.
  2. NORTH STAR without a doubt
  3. Batman
  4. Originally posted by ahn1991:North Star really takes the cake for me. I'm not quite sure what I see in it at the moment, but I feel that it's a song that the band really needs. It's simple, it's heartfelt, and I feel that it works well with the whole spaceship theme of the tour

It's the Beautiful Day of this era/year/what have you. If produced well enough, it can catapult them to monster stardom all over again with the general public as opposed to them relying on U2 playing greatest hits.
  5. Batman
  6. Glastonbury for me. I like rockier songs and the studio version should be awesome. They better play it today along with some new new song again.
  7. Glastonbury!
    What is your favorite Turin show 360 tour song debut? (started on 2010-08-07)

Glastonbury - 27.3%
    Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - 26.4%
    North Star - 19.2%
    Return Of the Stingray Guitar - 17.8%
    I haven't heard it yet - 4.7%
    I have no favorite (yet) - 4.7%

Votes: 833