1. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

In all honesty, I still don't like Boots. Live is okay, studio is cheesy. Anyway, I completely understand what you mean. I like both North Star and Glastonbury after several listens.

The music video is awful and cheesy too. But I think what made Boots worst at first listen was seeing Bono wearing mascara Anyway, off-topic

2. Now I have listened to it, the opening sounds like Whole lotta love to me too..... And that's not really a bad thing
  3. Finally had a proper listen.....Stingray a fun little jam, North Star is very forgettable, Glastonbury is decent. All IMO of course.

4. yup or there will be people lining up to jump down ur throat

5. just covering my ass. don't want to send people into a fit over some mediocre songs......IMO, of course.
  6. I keep thinking that North Star could/should sound like a mix-up of Stay/Stuck In A Moment/Original Of The Species when it is done and has the full band.
  7. Hello,
    just got back from england where i had no acces to the internet so i missed all this madness. at least i was able to listen to the bootleg without knowing what they were playing.
    At first i was kinda pissed they opened with BD even thou i loved that Stingray intro which i thought was played through PA. Must have been awesome to see them walk onto the stage and "jam" for a few minutes. Better than Breathe which was a terrible opener imho. I love that little song. Not as much as the other two thou. North Star is beautiful but unfinished and it shows.The finished one should be great.
    Glastonbury is a bomb. Awesome intro, great chorus, pretty good verses. Could be a single. Definitely album material. Lyrics are not really about the festival so its ok to put it on an album.

Good to be back and to see that u2 actually have some balls.

8. You thought UC was mediocre too

9. can't agree aboutagnificent, have a soft spot for it..,

any hoo, I love stingray, like Gladtonbury and am a bit 'pheh' about North Star at present.