1. Last friday i went out to the Student Union bar and woke up to being sick all in my bed on my mattress and stuff, stinks, and then started drinking it out of glasses apparently
  2. Originally posted by u2spear:Last friday i went out to the Student Union bar and woke up to being sick all in my bed on my mattress and stuff, stinks, and then started drinking it out of glasses apparently

Niceeee
  3. Just drunk a couple of Mojitos with my friends....A toast to u2start
  4. Originally posted by u2spear:Last friday i went out to the Student Union bar and woke up to being sick all in my bed on my mattress and stuff, stinks, and then started drinking it out of glasses apparently

Classic inauguration into the student lifestyle.,
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:I'm an Irishman drunk on Guinness in a London bar. I feel like i've secretly infiltrated England and gained a patriotic victory of sorts. Recent Cricket and Rugby results also fresh in my memory. Go on the Irish!

You rock man. You do
  6. Running To Stand Still in a Republican bar. Ohh does irony hit home (in light of recent news)
  7. Yeow, good to be back herex beenin q while :; Easter break next week,z can't wait ,D captains morgns is quite a drunk :p

Edit: Tá brón orm... (I'm sorry)

8. sorry, i saw this ages ago and had to say something?

Who won the 6 Nations?

EN-GER-LAND - EN-GER-LAND, EN-GER-LAND!!

On topic: went out as a Avatar fancy dress the other night and get smashed, nice