1. Thanks a lot; I had a pretty snide post typed out but decided I wasn't going to say anything. I regret the fact.

2. Thanks for your advice, Health Policy Advicer.

P.S. I couldn't give a flying f**k.

P.P.S. Irrelevant to the fact, 2000 posts!

3. Ha, yes, so you were just making an assumption about him, as opposed to...making a stronger assumption about him.

Makes sense.

Kieran- congrats on the 2000th post, even if it was to give Bob the finger If I were in Scotland I'd buy ya a drink
  4. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

Ha, yes, so you were just making an assumption about him, as opposed to...making a stronger assumption about him.

Makes sense.

Kieran- congrats on the 2000th post, even if it was to give Bob the finger If I were in Scotland I'd buy ya a drink

Thanks dude You wouldn't even want to be in Scotland at the moment, bloody raining! I'll just get on the next flight to Chicago then and we'll try that that 312 you were talking about

Oh yeah, sorry Matt, it'll have to be a Diet Coke, since Bob says alcohol is not for me
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Thanks dude You wouldn't even want to be in Scotland at the moment, bloody raining! I'll just get on the next flight to Chicago then and we'll try that that 312 you were talking about

[..]

Oh yeah, sorry Matt, it'll have to be a Diet Coke, since Bob says alcohol is not for me

I wouldn't have bought you alcohol anyway. You're underage, and if you drink it, you will die.
  6. Post when drunk.
  7. I started this But yeah.. 3 days til PD..

8. I'm not the one making a fool of myself. The "responsible" adults here are, not giving a fcuk that there are 16 year old drinkers on this site.

9. I really do apologise to people who want to keep this thread for 'drunk' purposes only, but I really want to say this.

You are also 16 years old. Have you ever personally drank alcohol before? If not, you're missing out. And btw, they don't have to give a fuck if 16 year olds are drinking. It's nothing to do with them.

Also, isn't it time you shut your cave?
  10. How about everyone chill out and go have a drink of whatever they choose, alcoholic or not. Personally I've plumped for a glass of water at the moment because I had far too much at the weekend and Sunday was a write-off as far as productivity was concerned. And I'm saving up for Thursday.