1. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Hope dies last.

And I can't judge a show/leg/song I haven't seen - and need new trade material.

Besides, I can go to both shows by bike, can't miss such an opportunity.

By bike? Nice!

Hope your faith pays back

2. Oh yes definitely Although I'd go to them if they played on O' Connell Bridge tbh But Lansdowne (or Aviva ) is a beaut of a stadium
  3. Originally posted by jofice:[..]

Oh yes definitely Although I'd go to them if they played on O' Connell Bridge tbh But Lansdowne (or Aviva ) is a beaut of a stadium

yeah the band plays on O'Connell Bridge and we all swim naked in the Liffey.... greatest summer party in the history of Ireland

did I mention my cell phone calender miraculously counts down the days until Turin by now? ask who can't wait for the tour to begin again...
  4. Okay, so I will block all U2 twitter accounts and will not read anything about the rehearsals. Shit.
  5. U2 on tour is always good, makes the days better

I'm excited about it, but no 100% yet. Maybe I'll be ready for then when I heard more news.

6. Can't wait, it better be August already!
    (Despite the fact I’m leaving for holidays on the 6th of august, and probably, there will be no internet access )
  7. The 360 feeling was gone but today I watched the Rosebowl for the first time.......The feeling is 200% back. Come on Hannover
  8. Results are in:
    U2 is almost ready to get back on the road. How big is your anticipation? (poll started on 2010-07-19)

Can't wait, it better be August already! - 51.8%
    U2 on tour is always good, makes the days better - 28.9%
    Not feeling it yet, have to wait until the first show is there - 13.3%
    I'm not very into U2 anymore now, but I will read some stuff - 3.1%
    I don't feel much related to this, don't think I will - 2.1%
    Wait, is U2 going on the road again? - 0.8%
    I will hold off from any news until I see them live - 0%