1. WOW... Thanks everyone for your kind words. Thank you Remy and U2start. Feel a little inadequate with only 10posts and no picture ( only because i cant seem to downsize to 100x100) among such site veterns!

Nevertheless i will press on! Planning now a pretty sweet vacation around the concert. Plan to give a little write up with some pics when its all over. This will be my first time in Istanbul so i have 3months to learn turkish. Hahaha oh dear.. Also think bono and the band staying at the four seasons by the boshorus river? Cant get a room, zero availability week of show? Hmmm...

This should be truly an awesome adventure... Thank you again, U2start.com has a member for life...
  2. Any U2 show (and, moreoveer, the first ever in the country!) should be worth the trip, BUT Istanbul is a truly wonderful and great city, I've been twice there and I only have positive words for it. Enjoy it, I'm really jealous of you, I hope you have a wonderful time and may Bono&Co. provide you a fantastic show full of energy and great performances