1. Finally got round to downloading the FLAC files to this concert but unfortunately 'bullet the blue sky' is full of skips and intermitent distortion. The rest of the concert is fine. I don't think the files are corrupt more that it's how it was uploaded.
    Also, the mp3 files of this concert have a version of bullet from another source(26th if im not mistaken).
    So if anyone has a clear cut copy of bullet from the 30th i would be very grateful
  2. Finally got round to downloading the FLAC files to this concert but unfortunately 'bullet the blue sky' is full of skips and intermitent distortion. The rest of the concert is fine. I don't think the files are corrupt more that it's how it was uploaded.
    Also, the mp3 files of this concert have a version of bullet from another source(26th if im not mistaken).
    So if anyone has a clear cut copy of bullet from the 30th i would be very grateful

+1
  3. The original source of this bootleg also has this interruptions and distorsion. So sorry.