1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:
    What is your favorite U2 tour of the 2000s so far? (poll started on 2009-12-07)

U2 360 (2009-2010) - 43.5%
    Elevation tour (2001) - 23.6%
    Vertigo tour (2005-2006) - 21.8%
    I like all of them equally - 10%
    I dislike all of them - 1%

Votes: 687

The question of this new You Too is:

Which not-played-yet song would you like to hear the most live in 2010?
    - Fez / Being Born
    - Stand Up Comedy
    - White As Snow
    - Cedars Of Lebanon
    - Winter

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. Stand Up Comedy
  3. Winter, but the Linear version as opposed to the new one.
  4. Definitely Fez/Being Born, best song on the album together with COL.

But I dont see it happening (for both songs), White As Snow and Stand Up Comedy have the best chance...
  5. I'll throw in a vote for CoL, maybe a nice acoustic version or something like that
  6. Fez-Being Born even as an opener perhaps.
  7. I voted for Winter because i think it has the greatest potential of the songs listed. That said i would also like Fez
  8. I voted for Fez (I'm just dreaming on seeing them getting on stage with this song, at least for an encore), but Stand Up could be interesting live I guess. Maybe instead of Vertigo ?
  9. Fez wins for me, hands down. Stand Up would be cool, but it's a pretty standard song in terms of their sound. Fez would (hopefully) be breathtaking live.
  10. COL is my favorite of the bunch, but I'd like to see BB get a shot live.
  11. Originally posted by Thib6992:I voted for Fez (I'm just dreaming on seeing them getting on stage with this song, at least for an encore), but Stand Up could be interesting live I guess. Maybe instead of Vertigo ?

No!!! I love the foghorn leading into Vertigo, and the entire expanded screen turning into a strobe light!!!!

Hah, how about ditch "Walk On" for an extra slot, and open encores with this?