1. Ah Sure we’d all be all contrary in the hospital bed. Rest in peace to a legend of a man great send off for him

Originally posted by KaiserJose:Shane was recently in the hospital ward I work in frequently, whilst unwell. The hospital staff all say the same thing: he was a horrid, mean-spirited, and vindictive man.

Don’t waste too many of your tears on him.

2. Agree , the lead singer was a drunk some say a violent one and couldn't give a toss about occasionally maybe cleaning his teeth instead of having none later in his advancing years ! That's something or someone to look up too? Wtf
  3. Thats why I don't talk about The Pogues. No one gets Shane. Obviously Bruce Springsteen, Johnny Depp, Nick Cave and Bono are all wrong.

4. Glastonbury 86 photos by Gerty Muldoon 💚
  5. Originally posted by EdgeMedia72:[..]

Agree , the lead singer was a drunk some say a violent one and couldn't give a toss about occasionally maybe cleaning his teeth instead of having none later in his advancing years ! That's something or someone to look up too? Wtf
    How disrespectfu,you just came on here to diss a guy who died after a long illness ,if you don't like him just jog on elsewhere 🤡
  6. Thanks for sharing these photos.

If you don't like (really understand) Shane just move on.
  7. No problem I hadn’t see them before either. And you’re bang on the money 💯