1. Uh, hello? Rocks is the shit Don't forget that one

WOW we're off topic
  2. Everyone please dont turn this back ontopic. Otherwise it will be closed and that would be a shame.

3. XD Alrighty then

Sebastian? He's an alright singer, but you're absolutely right, he can only do hard rock
  4. I'm really into the last album he did. Awesome.
  5. I wasn't aware he had a new album, to be honest
  6. 2007, Angel Down

He seems like a fun guy. Only knew who he was because of Chinese Democracy and then I
    got the new album. The last track is the best.

7. Let's change it to Teenage Discussion Topic
  8. I don't think she is manugactured pop at all to be honest. She is a great singer and a great song writer!

9. From the current songs released as singles, five are co-written (with herself and one other person, not five or six) and seven self-written.

How many 'manufactured' artists write the majority of their well-known songs? Not many I bet.

She also actually made the effort to go to Nashville and giving a tape of her singing karaoke songs to every record label in NV she could find and was rejected numerous times not just from record labels but also her peers. So she had a bit of a hard time trying to actually get somewhere.

A lot more than half the tossers who record beats in a computer, autotune it to hell and release it as the next big thing and we never see them again. She won't be a massive star (yet) but at least she got off her arse and decided to have a crack and it paid off - so all credit to her for actually having a go.

At least she hasn't sold out either, which is another credit to her. She rejected original record offers!
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

From the current songs released as singles, five are co-written (with herself and one other person, not five or six) and seven self-written.

How many 'manufactured' artists write the majority of their well-known songs? Not many I bet.

She also actually made the effort to go to Nashville and giving a tape of her singing karaoke songs to every record label in NV she could find and was rejected numerous times not just from record labels but also her peers. So she had a bit of a hard time trying to actually get somewhere.

A lot more than half the tossers who record beats in a computer, autotune it to hell and release it as the next big thing and we never see them again. She won't be a massive star (yet) but at least she got off her arse and decided to have a crack and it paid off - so all credit to her for actually having a go.

At least she hasn't sold out either, which is another credit to her. She rejected original record offers!

Being a Barbie doll might also help...

11. But shes better looking than both, and Lady Gaga is no way a Barbie Doll too big a weirdo!
    Taylor Swift definitely does a better job of being Barbie