1. Um, sure, if you don't like her music, that's cool. As for me, I would not want to fuck her just because she makes catchy tunes. That shouldn't really be a motif for sex, but now I'm getting off-topic.

@ vanquish

And she DOES in fact write her own music.
  2. Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

Um, sure, if you don't like her music, that's cool. As for me, I would not want to fuck her just because she makes catchy tunes. That shouldn't really be a motif for sex, but now I'm getting off-topic.

@ vanquish

And she DOES in fact write her own music.

Firstly, that's clearly not what me meant

And secondly Swift has a co-writer on 7 of the 13 songs on Fearless, so she clearly has help with songwriting. Never mind the fact that basically all the instrumentation is performed and written by other people.
  3. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Firstly, that's clearly not what me meant

And secondly Swift has a co-writer on 7 of the 13 songs on Fearless, so she clearly has help with songwriting. Never mind the fact that basically all the instrumentation is performed and written by other people.

I can't tell what people mean, I'm not a mind reader. Plus, have a sense of humor.

Taylor Swift isn't a band, she's a singer. Compare her to any other famous singer too. She probably makes demos just like any other artist and works on them and such.
  4. Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

I can't tell what people mean, I'm not a mind reader. Plus, have a sense of humor.

Taylor Swift isn't a band, she's a singer. Compare her to any other famous singer too. She probably makes demos just like any other artist and works on them and such.

I do, it just wasn't very funny

Ok, I don't get it do you actually like Taylor Swift and think she should win a Grammy for album of the year or are you just arguing with me for the sake of it?

5. Dan, this one better expresses the PKB theme:

And then...

We really need a 'Say it in pictures only topic'.
  6. Why don't we have a General Arguing Topic?
  7. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Ok, I don't get it do you actually like Taylor Swift and think she should win a Grammy for album of the year or are you just arguing with me for the sake of it?

I enjoy her music. Should she win a Grammy? I think so.

8. Of course she should, Grammy Awards is just a self-celebration of the music business and doesn't depend on the quality of music anymore for quite a while. Whatever does well on MTV should get a Grammy.
  9. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

Of course she should, Grammy Awards is just a self-celebration of the music business and doesn't depend on the quality of music anymore for quite a while. Whatever does well on MTV should get a Grammy.

I love how some here think it's based off of MTV. I never personally have watched MTV, nor have I ever had the channel on my TV. Do I watch music videos? Sure, live performances, if those count. I always thought it was based off of radio play...?