1. I'm with you on that. It must be done or almost done. Unless they are just stalling with ordinary love and invisible. My theory is that they are just building us up with these singles and them boom. There you go a shit hot album. Either that or it's all gone wrong and don't know which direction to go in.
  2. No matter what you think, expectations are pretty high and no way there's gonna be a 2nd Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby. Because of these high expectations, because everything in the rock-genre has been done and because the times are very different. I'm still very happy with albums like HTDAAB, satisfied with NLOTH, but not overwhelmed. But I'm already certain many are gonna be disappointed.
  3. Dating back from 2011...

4. Ah yes Glenn, read the comments before you post something...
  5. sweet outtake!
  6. I'd read the comments but I can't understand them.

Nice song though.

7. I meant from the link I posted. First comment there was Sergio's link, saying it originated from 2011. Haven't heard it before though. It's quite dull imo.
  8. Dull but could do with some work then it'd be alright.
  9. The U2 hype-machine (golden globes/Superbowl) is in full swing, i think the album must be close.
  10. Well, we're only 6 days away from having the 1st song of the album, I would worry if the hype engines weren't working at full pace