1. Thats like drowning the whole crowd in some black hole immidiately from the start...too dark, would kill the atmosphere.
  2. Magnificent mainly cause of the lyricks

"I was born I was born to be with you"

U2 were born to be with the audience and the audience will sing the same, to be with them. Pretty romantic I konw ...
  3. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Thats like drowning the whole crowd in some black hole immidiately from the start...too dark, would kill the atmosphere.

Well, maybe you're right but it has a strong kick off.
  4. open with Ultraviolet. Screw the intro and just start the song with the riff.

NB : Only for shows opening in darkness though....
  5. Magnificent, definitely, it has by far the best U2 intro ever!
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:open with Ultraviolet. Screw the intro and just start the song with the riff.

NB : Only for shows opening in darkness though....

Haha

only agree if they play it twice
  7. FEZ-Being born. But because its look like they wont play it live my second choice is NLOTH

8. Maybe not the best ever, but I agree it should open.

No Line is perfect as 2nd song

Agree there too.
  9. boots.
  10. I would like it too rotate with Breathe, No Line, Boots, and Magnificent. Although that would probably never happen. Probably gonna just stick with Breathe, it just would not fit anywhere. (and i do not want it opening the encore, Ultraviolet has that honor)
  11. What i really wish they'd do is some nights just throw a random old song into the opening slot, just to really get the place going early. Play Mysterious Ways first randomly one night. Guarantee the place goes nuts. That said out of my choices i select Breathe...not because i like it so much as the opener in so much as i like the other three songs in the spots they currently are.