1. Only time I’ve seen them was as support to U2 in Hannover in 2010. Upon seeing them I became a fan, fantastic live band.
  2. Originally posted by nikb:Only time I’ve seen them was as support to U2 in Hannover in 2010. Upon seeing them I became a fan, fantastic live band.
    Saw them in Frankfurt (for the first time and 4x overall)
    Bad sound but fun. Started to listening to them when it was announced they will be supporting and I'm fan since then
  3. Saw them once. Great gig. Should have saw them a second time but they cried off ten minutes before the show. Someone was ill but the band had partied hard in Tokyo or somewhere in the few days before. Cancelled a gig because they were hungover. Never gave them another look.
  4. He said U2 fans like one album... they won’t be missed. They wanted to be Oasis but ended up a poor version of Courteeners. He will see us soon on the Soccer AM sofa, that’s about it.
  5. They had a few good tunes, but tagged onto Oasis and thought having a bad boy attitude was the way to go. That didn't really work out for either band. When he inevitably releases a solo album, he'll crave a support slot with U2.
  6. Seen them live once, not as U2 support. It was 2014 I guess. Their audience was actually like cardboard cut-outs. And the show itself was pretty bad...
  7. Yikes. That tweet yesterday fairly played the sympathy card leading people down the path of thinking he was suffering with his mental health.
  8. Yes, a weird statement yesterday now that this comes out.
  9. They’ve put out a statement now, don’t think there’s any reason to be annoyed at the other band members and there team. Seems like they’ve went about things as well as they could under the circumstances.