Popmart
Legs (4): Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe, Leg 3: North America, Leg 4: Rest Of The World
Shows: 111
  1. I'm not upset, I can tell you that It's just that, as Edi says, it's a written forum and we like to read other people's posts - not only seeing pics of their collectibles collection! As you very well know by now, there's the Collectibles thread for that.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I'm not upset, I can tell you that It's just that, as Edi says, it's a written forum and we like to read other people's posts - not only seeing pics of their collectibles collection! As you very well know by now, there's the Collectibles thread for that.
    Words and pictures it is then! Plenty of U2 stories to accompany a lot of threads here. Registered about 8 years ago and didn't do much on here until lately when i thought just how much the band mean to me. I will stick to the collectibles area (and in moderation).

3. Post heaps in the beauty of vinyl, and your U2 collectables. I love seeing all your stuff as well as fly40 , would be sad to you not posting! Makes my day
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I'm not upset, I can tell you that It's just that, as Edi says, it's a written forum and we like to read other people's posts - not only seeing pics of their collectibles collection! As you very well know by now, there's the Collectibles thread for that.
    ELIZIUM owns the Collectibles thread !
  5. Well i don't want to piss people off as i think i may have. In fairness to both Remy and BigGirl they told me to do things in moderation. It is just exciting to be chatting to some pretty decent fans here and share a passion.
  6. I must apologise to anyone who i may have pissed off. It's just so good to share some of this to people who love the band. I was wondering about maybe opening a thread that just solely deals with a 35 year history of me collecting this band. It really would serve as an archive that people could actually see photographs and scans all in one place.
  7. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Well i don't want to piss people off as i think i may have. In fairness to both Remy and BigGirl they told me to do things in moderation. It is just exciting to be chatting to some pretty decent fans here and share a passion.
    No prob...let's get back to Popmart !
  8. Yes! London, New York, Munich, Paris everyone talk about POPMUZIK!
  9. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]

Post heaps in the beauty of vinyl, and your U2 collectables. I love seeing all your stuff as well as fly40 , would be sad to you not posting! Makes my day
    It may seem that he posts alot, maybe to much to some of the mods here but. This guy has been collecting longer then most of us have been alive. Be happy a long term collecter is willing to share some of the amazing things he's got over the years. Sorry for off-topic buts oh well..