1. how do they come up with those numbers?
  2. soon we can buy stocks of u2start
  3. Haha well.. as another member already mentioned, it's priceless.
  4. Remy where is my share

These are just estimates based on amount of clicks etc. I really doubt that the value is really that high. Everything is free here, not much to earn on
  5. Originally posted by Risto:Remy where is my share

These are just estimates based on amount of clicks etc. I really doubt that the value is really that high. Everything is free here, not much to earn on

You do get some money for ads though.
  6. good job there Remy...you know we all had a part in this, so, you might wanna at least send some free t-shirts to the members
    BTW, did anyone check Google? Scary results
  7. But in all seriousness, that's how it works. Based on the amount of web traffic u2start gets, the site is valued at that price. The value of a business/website etc... is normaly 2.5 to 4.5 the annual income of the business/website so that means that U2start could get between $5,000 to $10,000 a year in income from ads if they decided to go that way.
  8. Originally posted by Scott_McD:But in all seriousness, that's how it works. Based on the amount of web traffic u2start gets, the site is valued at that price. The value of a business/website etc... is normaly 2.5 to 4.5 the annual income of the business/website so that means that U2start could get between $5,000 to $10,000 a year in income from ads if they decided to go that way.
    But we really don't want to spam our beautiful pages with boring and annoying ads... Do we?
  9. Originally posted by Scott_McD:But in all seriousness, that's how it works. Based on the amount of web traffic u2start gets, the site is valued at that price. The value of a business/website etc... is normaly 2.5 to 4.5 the annual income of the business/website so that means that U2start could get between $5,000 to $10,000 a year in income from ads if they decided to go that way.

Sounds great but nah, we like it this way