1. hey guys and girls

...my name is daniel and i´m the owner of allbecauseofu2.de ... maybe you´ve already heard of it. I´m producing covers for the 360°Tour Bootlegs and DVDs and also 4 years ago for the Vertigo Tour Stuff.

... i thought you do good job here, but what i´ve noticed a few minutes ago is very disappointing !

I make covers for Mp3 Bootlegs ...and i thought i can rely on the information relating each bootleg...but ...why the fuck are you posting setlists from other fan sites for the bootleg information while you just copy and convert normal torrents 1:1 which actually have other setlists .. ???

I´ve noticed it while downloading the bootleg from Gelsenkirchen... you write :

1. Breathe
    2. No Line On The Horizon
    3. Get On Your Boots
    4. Magnificent

what i´ve got :

01 Intro-Bowie
    02 Intro-Kingdom
    03 Breathe
    04 No Line On The Horizon

.... or

12. Vertigo

and

14 Vertigo 1st attempt
    15 Vertigo 2nd attempt

this is bullshit ! I mean...why not posting the REAL Setlist for it ? wouldn´t it be easier for everyone ? Well..for me, my MP3 CD Covers are crap after i´ve noticed this kind of lazyness and bumbling incompetence. If i would offer something to someone else, i would definitely list the true information about the stuff which is offered and not just something related to it which is not a bit of interest in this case. If i would like to buy bananas i don´t want to get information about the price and weight of Salmon ... right ?

really sad ...actually you´re doing a real good job...but those things are just bad !!! One reason to stick to bootlegs torrents, because you always get what you want !

Best regards
  2. The way that we post the setlist it just cleaner, I think. Torrent sites make it all look sloppy.
    You said "real setlist"... is that suggesting that the setlists that we report are false? If they restart a song one hundred times, would you put "Magnificent, attempt 1 ...... Magnificent attempt 75" and so forth? "Bullshit" is a strong term, especially when we are discussing how to post setlists lol.

We'll post setlists we want to post setlists, you post them the way you want to post them.
  3. yes

sure... but not for a "product" ...

you can write it´s a da vinci ...but in fact it´s just meggy simpsons work... !!! This is what i want to say ... you say :

"oh, there´s a bootleg of fucking mogadishu with setlist ABC ..." ... but for real..there´s a bootleg from someone how uploaded it as a torrent with a completely different setlist named XYZ.

So... my opinion...if you want to post the "real" correct setlist without "intro", "desmond tutu speech" ..."bono speech" or whatever ... than do this in a separated form... and not related to the bootleg with a different setlist. Just make Information sites with the concert information...and a link with "BOOTLEG" ... and there the REAL setlist which is included in the .rar files ...
    everyone knows what he or she or it is downloading ...

Well. .. i need to calm down ... i just take a look at the taper and version you offering ...than i know which setlist i need to take.

Sorry for my rough words ... but i´m on 180 at the moment, regarding the time load which was quite useless ...

4. Originally posted by Dug:yes

sure... but not for a "product" ...

you can write it´s a da vinci ...but in fact it´s just meggy simpsons work... !!!

Well. .. i need to calm down ... i just take a look at the taper and version you offering ...than i know which setlist i need to take.

Sorry for my rough words ... but i´m on 180 at the moment, regarding the time load which was quite useless ...

We're not conducting a business, we're just letting U2 fans listen to recordings. Which is how it should be.
    I must have missed something.
  5. Originally posted by U2Nick:[..]

We're not conducting a business, we're just letting U2 fans listen to recordings. Which is how it should be.
    I must have missed something.

this has nothing to do with business ... it´s just something about professional understanding. If a journalist would write something completely different about the concerts of u2 ..he would not be a journalist for long time

it´s not business ... but if you want to provide information and stuff for fans...actually, my opinion ..you should stick to the true information...
  6. Originally posted by Dug:
    "oh, there´s a bootleg of fucking mogadishu with setlist ABC ..." ... but for real..there´s a bootleg from someone how uploaded it as a torrent with a completely different setlist named XYZ.

So... my opinion...if you want to post the "real" correct setlist without "intro", "desmond tutu speech" ..."bono speech" or whatever ... than do this in a separated form... and not related to the bootleg with a different setlist. Just make Information sites with the concert information...and a link with "BOOTLEG" ... and there the REAL setlist which is included in the .rar files ...
    everyone knows what he or she or it is downloading ...

No, they would be the same. They will not be completely different, if they were than it would be false.

"Intro" is not a performance. Our system only shows songs, not frivolous introductions, speeches, et al.
  7. Originally posted by Dug:[..]

this has nothing to do with business ... it´s just something about professional understanding. If a journalist would write something completely different about the concerts of u2 ..he would not be a journalist for long time

it´s not business ... but if you want to provide information and stuff for fans...actually, my opinion ..you should stick to the true information...

Our pages look much more professional, in my opinion.

It is true information, false information would be listing "Pride (In The Name Of Love)" after "Zooropa," when the band really played "Sunday Bloody Sunday" after "Zooropa."

All I'm getting from this is the sense that you are trying to advertise your site for free while shooting our's down.
  8. Originally posted by U2Nick:[..]
    All I'm getting from this is the sense that you are trying to advertise your site for free while shooting our's down.

definitely not ...because actually i like you site and the job you´re doing for fans ... i just wanted to say that there´s actually something which is not correct in my opinion - but well...stop discussion ... it´s actually not worth it anymore.
  9. Originally posted by Dug:[..]

definitely not ...because actually i like you site and the job you´re doing for fans ... i just wanted to say that there´s actually something which is not correct in my opinion - but well...stop discussion ... it´s actually not worth it anymore.

Sorry, I must have looked like such a hard ass lol.

I'm Nick, welcome! :
    http://en.u2start.com/topics/13/
  10. thx

...but i have enough work to do ...and i´m a member of u2tour.de's forum, so ...enough
  11. It takes you 2 seconds to check U2torrents for the tracklist of the boot. So maybe you could just move your big fat ass over there instead of complaining that you might have thrown away 30 minutes of your precious time.
    Now have fun going back to insulting tapers for their track splits.
  12. Originally posted by yeah:It takes you 2 seconds to check U2torrents for the tracklist of the boot. So maybe you could just move your big fat ass over there instead of complaining that you might have thrown away 30 minutes of your precious time.
    Now have fun going back to insulting tapers for their track splits.

lol

30 minutes ... how good that you don´t know how much work it is .... you would shut up and fall on your knees, dude !

And no ... there´s no need to blame the tapers for CD Splits or whatever, as long as they know what is been uploaded !