1. If any of y'all are on DIME, I just released a nice mix of Berkeley 4/18/17. I had released night one before but this is the sister recording to it.

Also has a bonus sck from 2006 with an unreleased song.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:If any of y'all are on DIME, I just released a nice mix of Berkeley 4/18/17. I had released night one before but this is the sister recording to it.

Thanks hoserama! The setlist from night 2 is one of the best I've seen! Will check this out asap.
  3. Enjoy! Very similar sound quality to my mix from the night before.
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:If any of y'all are on DIME, I just released a nice mix of Berkeley 4/18/17. I had released night one before but this is the sister recording to it.

Gotta hear that
  5. Around 43 different songs in 2 nights!!!
    Thanks for these amazing recordings
  6. There's a band playing a show in my city tonight called Kid Computer, I got all excited because I figured it was certainly a Radiohead tribute band...I was wrong.
  7. Originally posted by MattG:There's a band playing a show in my city tonight called Kid Computer, I got all excited because I figured it was certainly a Radiohead tribute band...I was wrong.
    hahaha, really? What are the odds?
  8. My run of great shows over the last month continues tonight here in NYC . Radiohead N1 of 4 sold out shows at Madison Square Garden.
  9. Sec 108 row 17 $99
    Actually a section closer then I was on July 1 for U2 which was sec 107 row 17 .
    Yet my U2 ticket was almost $300 MORE (with fees of course) than my Radiohead ticket .

Yet , Radiohead mix up their shows , U2 played the exact same show in all 5 NY area gigs sans 3 tunes lol .
    Radiohead will play many different tunes over the 4 nights here at the Garden .

The greed is real with U2 . ?
  10. Those look like two pretty solid shows you've attended, Ed....and you have two more to go! :-)

I was only supposed to go to the second show in Toronto but after seeing the two Chicago setlists, I figured I'd better get a ticket for night 1 as to not miss witnessing so many great tunes! You never know if/when you'll get a chance to see these bands again!