1. I am new to this site and love the content. Been a huge U2 fan for years.
    I have downloaded the Barcelona concert through Rapidshare and am told the download was successful. When I try to open it using ITunes, nothing happens. I contacted Rapidshare and they said it had nothing to do with them and to contact you.
    Does anyone have any advise? Should I use a different program other than ITunes to open?
    Thanks in advance.
    Fletcher
  2. Originally posted by falades:I am new to this site and love the content. Been a huge U2 fan for years.
    I have downloaded the Barcelona concert through Rapidshare and am told the download was successful. When I try to open it using ITunes, nothing happens. I contacted Rapidshare and they said it had nothing to do with them and to contact you.
    Does anyone have any advise? Should I use a different program other than ITunes to open?
    Thanks in advance.
    Fletcher

It's an archived file, so use Winrar or Izarc to 'extraxt' the file. If you do, you'll get several MP3-files for each song which you can play in iTunes. Just Google for Winrar or Izarc, they're both free.
  3. If it's losless flac and you are on Mac you need to convert to AAC (also losless) first. There's free convertors, just google.

J.