1. So that means Happy Birthday Willie Williams
  2. That's weird, I only watched the happy birthday they sang him on YouTube last night
  3. Happy birthday Willie Williams.

One year ago...was a great night with that broadcast. It wasn't even live. The Polish internetstream was though, and that one was terrific.
  4. Nice. It's not the video that makes a great video bootleg, it's the audio IMHO Broadcast audio
  5. Sorry to dig this one up but I was listening to this show on my was home from work to day and you;ve got to (once again) wonder: Why on earth did they decide to drop "Breathe" and "No Line On The Horizon" from their sets? These are two of the best songs they've done since Achtung Baby.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:Sorry to did this one up but I was listening to this show on my was home from work to day and you;ve got to (once again) wonder: Why on earth did they decide to drop "Breathe" and "No Line On The Horizon" from their sets? These are two of the best songs they've done since Achtung Baby.

Agree with you on that one, and No Line live BLOWS away the album version

7. Definitely - both songs were awesome live, but I guess the band didn't have faith in their own material. Crying shame. Unknown Caller was amazing live aswell.
  8. I remember at the time people weren't soo keen on Breathe opening and that Unknown Caller was seen as "lame-karaoke"

9. That's it

No Line is one of the best songs I've listened in 360 bootlegs
  10. NLOTH is one of the few songs from the recent album that hasn't dropped in rating or approval since I first heard it