1. Have U2 acctually ever been on this site or said anything about it? If so they might look at the voting and play whatever we choose . That would be class
  2. I'm a sucker for Barefoot
  3. Originally posted by u2spear:Have U2 acctually ever been on this site or said anything about it? If so they might look at the voting and play whatever we choose . That would be class

Yep, let's introduce some democracy!
  4. Originally posted by u2spear:Have U2 acctually ever been on this site or said anything about it? If so they might look at the voting and play whatever we choose . That would be class

Hahaha, that would be awesome yes I wouldn't hope too much tough

5. ITs all good them playing b-sides and I would love to hear Lady with a spinning head.....but I think there is one important single they are neglecting.....

Electical storm anyone?

6. Any song thats never been played live would be classss!!!

7. Big Girls Are Best !!!
  8. Much as I love LWTSH I have gone for the 'no thanks' option as I'd like to hear so many 'lost' album tracks that there's no room for b-sides.
  9. Absolutely, absolutely!!! I fell in love (again) with Electrical Storm a few weeks ago, when I learnt it on the guitar, and I'm seriously considering the idea of adding it to my Top Ten... Is that a bit too much for a non album song? Don't think so... It's sooooooooo beautiful...
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Absolutely, absolutely!!! I fell in love (again) with Electrical Storm a few weeks ago, when I learnt it on the guitar, and I'm seriously considering the idea of adding it to my Top Ten... Is that a bit too much for a non album song? Don't think so... It's sooooooooo beautiful...

I'd prefer this and "forgotten" album tracks over a B-side...