1. U2 gaat optreden tijdens een aantal Formule 1-races. Hun platenlabel Universal Records heeft een deal gemaakt met de hoge bazen van de autosport.

U2 zal de Grand Prix's door Europa muzikaal komen 'opleuken'. F1-President Bernie Ecclestone zegt: "Ik heb altijd al een muzikale dimensie in de Formule 1 willen inbrengen en nu maar hopen dat het aanslaat!"

Translation:

U2 will perform during several Formula 1-races. Universal Records has ma de a deal with the chiefs of the motorsport. They will play during some Grand Prix in Europa. Bernie Ecclestione: 'I always wanted to bring in a musical dimension into the F1. Let's hope it will work out well.'
  2. read it to!!

its great that u2 always try to do new things!! im curious in what kind of form they wanna put iit?!
  3. Why?
  4. It sounds great
    I'd really like to go to the next Italian Race
  5. sounds great but where and when will they preform? will the preform on every race or just one band/group/singer a race? can't wait>>
  6. Sounds desperate to me, pissycat dolls and take that aound right for the job but U2?
  7. i think it's a cool idea, especially to promote the album/tour.
  8. So, will they be performing "Fast Cars"?
  9. This is a stupid idea will be surprised if it happens .
  10. Seems like the Universal deal with the F1 is confirmed - the name U2 still a rumour so far.

If they really play at F1 races... well...