1. I downloaded the ZooTV Adelaide show, but regardless of whether I was using Mediafire or Rapidshare, I was unable to extract the last three or four songs because of an error message that said that the archive was damaged. I tried it multiple times, and still no luck.

Any suggestions?
  2. And all the parts are exactly 100 MB, except for the last one?

3. Yes. The last part is just With or Without You, Love is Blindness, and Can't Help Falling....

The weird thing is that it's only with Rapidshare that it comes in three parts, but I've downloaded Part 3 with Rapidshare and part 2 with Mediafire, and either way, I can't extract the last three songs.

4. Originally posted by jstellman:[..]

Yes. The last part is just With or Without You, Love is Blindness, and Can't Help Falling....

The weird thing is that it's only with Rapidshare that it comes in three parts, but I've downloaded Part 3 with Rapidshare and part 2 with Mediafire, and either way, I can't extract the last three songs.

I will check it later today and if necessary I will make a reupload
  5. Great, and thanks for such a speedy reply. If it works, I owe you a pint or two if you're ever in Seattle!

Cheers.
  6. Just tried again, it still says that "the archive is damaged."
  7. Originally posted by jstellman:I downloaded the ZooTV Adelaide show, but regardless of whether I was using Mediafire or Rapidshare, I was unable to extract the last three or four songs because of an error message that said that the archive was damaged. I tried it multiple times, and still no luck.

Any suggestions?

when you say "tried multiple times" do you mean you tried opening the file multiple times or you tried re-downloading the files? I've found that about 80% of the errors reported with our files are from interrupted downloads that didn't properly finish.
  8. Both. At first I tried extracting them a bunch of times, and then I would start over by redownloading, which I've done multiple times.

9. Downloaded all three Rapidshare files, and extracted all files without a single problem or error.

First two parts should be 102.400 kb in filesize, and the third should be 14.989 kb. Then you will be fine. If not, try redownload it until it's correct Can't help you any further as I can't reproduce the same problem you have.
  10. I'll keep trying, but it seems like the problem won't go away by itself. Any way you could send me a link to just the last three songs? Or attach them to three separate emails?
  11. Originally posted by jstellman:I'll keep trying, but it seems like the problem won't go away by itself. Any way you could send me a link to just the last three songs? Or attach them to three separate emails?

Sure, on it's way.
  12. Got all three, thanks!!